You have no items in your cart.
We know that when you do a course, there are certain things that stay with you, and some things that become ‘a little fuzzy’ over time.
That’s why this 3 day course applied training is an ideal opportunity to:
- Refresh your existing practitioner skills
- Work with peers and expert coaches to hone your techniques
- Get answers to any burning questions that popped up since your training
- Get ready for your new challenges such as your NLP Master Practitioner
- Meet up and network with like minded individuals
What will we cover?
- Setting the scene with the Philosophy and Frames of NLP
- State management with Peripheral Awareness, Anchoring and Sub Modalities
- Mental Rehearsal and Visualisation with Advanced Submodalities and Strategies
- Internal conflict with Parts Integration
- Exploring different perspectives with Perceptual Positions
- Specific Q & A sessions covering ANY topic of YOUR choice
- Case Studies and real world scenarios