You have no items in your cart.
We know that when you do a course, there are certain things that stay with you, and some things that become ‘a little fuzzy’ over time.
That’s why this 3 day course applied training is an ideal opportunity to:
- Refresh your existing practitioner skills
- Work with peers and expert coaches to hone your techniques
- Get answers to any burning questions that popped up since your training
- Get ready for your new challenges such as your NLP Master Practitioner
- Meet up and network with like minded individuals
What will we cover?
- Setting the scene with the Philosophy and Frames of NLP
- State management with Peripheral Awareness, Anchoring and Sub Modalities
- Mental Rehearsal and Visualisation with Advanced Submodalities and Strategies
- Internal conflict with Parts Integration
- Exploring different perspectives with Perceptual Positions
- Specific Q & A sessions covering ANY topic of YOUR choice
- Case Studies and real world scenarios
What do I do now?
The next dates are 12 – 14 April 2018 or 18 – 20 October 2018 in London / Surrey (Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher).
Want to save £250? Then book your place before 31st Dec 2017 to get the best deal on 2018 courses!
Check out the dates and venue, and if this works, you can book your place HERE.
Places do fill quickly, and we don’t do last minute deals, so the best time to book is now, before all the places are gone!
Drop us a line here or call on 0208 399 3318 to discuss the course or if you prefer to book over the telephone.