You have no items in your cart.
NLP High Performance Practitioner
Join us in Cannes, South of France, for this 7 day training - for those wanting High Performance in Sport ... Business ... Life
This course has been postponed until June 2021 however we are now taking bookings with a 100% guaranteed refund should the UK or French governments place covid based restrictions which means we have to cancel or postpone. Places are strictly limited so book early to avoid missing out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest prices, availability and any questions you might have.
- 7 training days, focusing on NLP, Sport Psychology and the Neuroscience of High Performance
- All training materials, delivery and certification
- Premium overnight accommodation for 8 nights ( see venue HERE)
- Shared transfers from and to Nice Airport to accommodation
- All breakfasts, lunches and 4 nights catered evening meal (2 free nights to explore the sights and sounds of beautiful Cannes) plus our infamous end of training celebration night - BBQ and drinks by the pool
Does NOT include:
- Flights to/from Nice Airport - please book your own departure airport flights, we will advise upon bookings the dates and times and you will be collected by private taxi from the airport to your accommodation
Please call if you would like further information on this 020 8399 3318 or fill in the orange box and we'll send you details
Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis
- Please email us to be the first to get updates
- 3 days training in total
- 9.00 till 17.30 each day
- London / Surrey (Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher)
- You must be a certified NLP Practitioner to take this training
NLP Master Practitioner
- Next available course will be over Autumn and Winter 2021 - We are taking bookings now with a 100% guaranteed refund should the UK or French governments impose any covid based restrictions that mean it cannot go ahead. Please email email@example.com for further details and to reserve your place.
- 14 days training split into 4 + 6 (residential) +2
- 9.00 till 17.00 each day
- London / Surrey (Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher) plus residential week in Cannes, cote d'Azur
New Dates for 2021/22
Our courses fill quickly so to ensure you've got the best price and availability please Contact Us by telephone or email, or register your interest to get onto our priority booking list by signing up for information with us.
When you're on our priority booking list, if we offer an early booking price you'll be the first to know as we don't advertise early booking deals on this site. You MUST be on our lists to find out, but don't worry, we don't pass on your details to anyone, either for free or for money and we won't be bombarding you every day with emails, so you can rest assured on that front!
If you would like to be kept informed about the latest course dates please complete the orange form on this page.
For organisations or governing bodies of Sport or business, please Contact Us to discuss your requirements for bespoke or in-house training.
Please check our latest on-line Special Offers.
Please take the time to read our t & c’s before booking as we want to ensure you know what's what if either of us needs to change course details, cancel or postpone.
Sport NLP for ALL
Yes, our accredited courses and training workshops are used in the elite and professional world of sport by clients such as The ECB, The RFU, UK Sport, and a variety of Governing bodies of Sport such as England Squash, British Equestrian Federation and Golf to name a few …BUT
……these open programmes are for coaches, athletes and individuals at ALL LEVELS, in ALL AREAS and across ALL SPORTS … so you don’t have to be a professional in sport, or even work in sport … you just have to want to be better at what YOU do in Sport – and if this means learning with some of the best in the world, then so be it!
If you’d like to find out if what we have to offer is right for you, please Contact Us by email or telephone for a no obligation chat, where we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Course Training Venues - NEW for 2021!
Our newest venue is in the beautiful town of Cannes, South of France and for 2021 we're running an accommodation based 7 day course for Sport and Performance NLP. You will find a link HERE to the training and accommodation venue we're using, a few minutes walk to the beach, La Croisette and a range of fabulous restaurant and bars. For full details, click HERE for more information.
We're also running a Master Practitioner in Autumn which will be part UK based and part residential in France, so again, let us know if you're interested as we have a waiting list and it will be first come, first served as we restrict numbers as with all our courses.
We also deliver in-house trainings around the UK and Europe, and as you would expect with a premium programme, we use premium venues to match.
We have two main centres we use, one in central London, and one based on the London/Surrey borders, both of which offer excellent access for those travelling from within the UK but also our overseas delegates, with Heathrow, Gatwick and City airports all serviced by train, tube or taxi.
Sandown Park Racecourse in Esher, Surrey, provides us with great views over the course, Wembley Stadium and The City of London in the distance and the opportunity to use the 9 hole golf course, sample the delights of the local bars and restaurants and even have a go at skiing or snowboarding on the local dry slopes! They have great conferencing facilities and services as well, which is really why we’re there!
An ideal venue for all of our programmes as it offers a great learning environment, and has on-site accommodation, which we strongly recommend booking early to avoid missing out on a 3 minute walk to the center!
We also use Kempton Park Racecourse for the same reasons as Sandown (and we like horses!) and The Kia Oval, Kennington which is home to Surrey County Cricket and a fabulous conferencing as well as sporting venue, offering versatile facilities and also conveniently located near to major airport links.
Check on our details for which venue we use as it will be dependent on availability and time of year.