You have no items in your cart.
UPDATE - COVID-19
This course has new dates for JUNE 2021, and we are now taking bookings with a full 100% money back guarantee if it is cancelled due to covid restrictions by the UK or French governments. We will also be ensuring safety is our first priority, so any cancellations by us, if we feel it is inappropriate to go ahead, will also have a 100% refund guarantee so you can book now to reserve your place safe in the knowledge you will be refunded should it get cancelled or postponed.
This is the ultimate, practical application course to learn about delivering high performance in the areas of Sport, Health and Fitness and Business Leadership and Development.
Why do this course?
- You're looking for a course that will give you knowledge, know-how and expertise for getting the best possible performance out of yourself and others
- You want to be emerged in a learning environment that is fun, focused and committed to giving you more of what you need and less of what you don't
- You recognise that in order to be successful, you have to get inside how performance really works - for you, for your teams, for your organisation
Why choose Inside Performance™ ?
- Our focus is Performance through getting the best out of people: Performance on the field. Performance in the workplace. Performance in life.
- We're applied specialists in this area, with over 25 years experience working with grassroots to Olympic and World Champions in sport and mangers, leaders and senior executives in workplace communities
- We use this know-how and expertise to support people and teams in organisations to grow, perform and succeed
- First company Worldwide dedicated to NLP training in elite sport
- Practical and focused delivery of High Performance practices in the workplace
- Qualified and experienced trainers, coaches and mentors, HCPC registered, BPS Chartered
- Our courses and trainers are internationally recognised as being of the highest standard
- Training World Class Coaches, Performance Directors and Managers to use these techniques for Beijing, London and Rio Olympics, World Championships, World Cups as well as developing juriors coaches, parent helpers and emerging coaches
- Training HR professionals, senior leaders and managers, and graduate trainees across a variety of professions
- Clients have included: UK Sport, The ECB, The RFU, Premiership Football Clubs, British Equestrian Federation, BMW, RBS, Abbott Laboratories, Coutts Bank
And if you need another reason to come on a course, as our previous delegates will tell you, there's a lot of fun, laughter and enjoyment on offer too - we know how to play as well as perform!
What will I learn?
You’ll learn about what it is that makes people tick. How to get the best out of yourself and others. To persuade and influence. To support and coach. To lead and inspire.
We focus on people performance: in the field, in the workplace, in life
Based on NLP, Applied Sport Psychology and Neuroscience, this blend of tried and tested approaches, combined with highly qualified and experienced trainers, offers a specific focus on maximising personal and professional performance for working in both the sport and fitness domains, as well as those in high performing business environments.
A practical, balanced and experiential approach, suitable for anyone committed to maximising performance, regardless of role, academic qualifications or level of experience.
Call us on 020 8399 3318 or drop us a line HERE to have a no obligation chat to see if this is the right course for you, or simply fill in the orange box form on this page and we'll send you all the information you'll need. Check out the dates and venue, and if this works, you can book now. Places are limited*, so the best time to book is now, before it's too late!
We have a limit of 20 places on this course, so please book early to avoid disappointment
"This course has been a fantastic and life changing experience. It has challenged me further than I could have imagined and would recommend it to everyone" Ebony-Jewel Rainford-Brent, England Women's World Cup Winner, Director of Women's Cricket, Surrey CCC, Broadcaster for Sky Sports
"This course really opened my mind to the power of the mind, and it's effective utilization within a sporting context. Incredibly useful, practical techniques which I will be using at work, with the family and in sport for myself and my teams. Thank You". Sarah Goss, Freelance Business & Performance Support
"One of the best training courses I have done. First rate tutor, good content and skills work. I both enjoyed and learnt from the course and I feel I have new skills now that I can use on a day to day basis" Bill Furniss, British Swimming
"A life-changing experience. I will use all of these new tools and add them to my method. My athletes will be very pleased, I'm sure!" Corinne Martin, Sport Psychologist Argentina, based in Colombia
"Very positive, thought provoking and I learnt some excellent tools to add to my armoury as a coach.” Keith Webb, Football Coach
"Relaxed, down to earth, not stuffy or too academic - keeps it real, which works for me. Tells it how it is!" Wayne M, Personal Trainer and Les Mills Instructor
"The course took me out of my comfort zone completely and introduced concepts and learning that I have not previously considered. I have thoroughly enjoyed the course, have related very well to Louise and her team and am already actively using my new skills in both my sporting and working life" Dave Jones, Business Owner & Cricket Coach
“From the perspective of learning, the best investment of time I have ever made. A real privilege to be part of the most dynamic and inspiring learning experience I have ever been involved in. Louise Deeley delivered the programme with professionalism, great knowledge and understanding of the world of elite performance sport and I would highly recommend the programme to any coach who is interested in becoming better” Gordon Lord, Head of Elite Coach Development, England and Wales Cricket Board
"This course provided me with exactly what I wanted. The skills learnt will enable me to better understand my pupils and influence them in a positive way. Louise's delivery is informative and professional, highlighted with anecdotes, humour and metaphors. I will definitely be using these skills with my tennis players." Maggie North, Tennis Development Manager, Surbiton High School
"THIS COURSE WAS EXCELLENT! It's amazing how much we actually covered in 9 days and especially looking back at what we didn't know about life on day 1!?! The pre-learning material was really good - I like the fact that not all the material was repeated and had assumed learning (as some courses just repeat stuff!) so the expectations of hitting the ground running was followed through (and meant we could cover more detail on the course) which was great!" Sally Newsom, PT, Gateshead, Northumbria
"Excellent course which will benefit me both personally and professionally as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and Football scout" Andy Wiseman, Watford FC Scout & S & C Coach
“From start to finish as eye opening and fulfilling experience” Richard Hall, Development Officer, Surrey Cricket
" A thoroughly enjoyable course. Life altering for me, expelled some personal demons and set my life back onto a more positive and enjoyable path. Apart from learning the skills the personal benefit it has brought me has been immesurable. Thank you Louise and Inside Performance!" Martin P, PE Co-Ordinator, The un-named Secondary School!