You have no items in your cart.
- Are you searching for a course that focuses on the 'hands on' aspects of psychological performance?
- Do you want to increase your range of work into the mental skills area?
- Are you involved in working with players, athletes and teams in some capacity? (or maybe want to?)
- Perhaps you're a Personal Trainer or Health Professional interested in Physical Activity and Exercise?
If so, then this is the ultimate, practical application course to learn about psychological aspects of sport and exercise performance. It's not about researching theories, or reading loads of books, it's about gaining hands on tools and techniques to improve the way you coach, lead, train and support your clients, which in turn will help deliver better performance in both yourself and those you work alongside.
You'll be learning different skills, based on NLP and Sport Psychology, and this blend of tried and tested approaches, combined with highly qualified and experienced trainers, offers a specific focus on maximising personal and professional performance for working in the Sport and Fitness domains, providing a practical, balanced and experiential approach, regardless of your role, academic qualifications or level of experience.
The aim of all our courses is to provide opportunities for the aspects of professional development that traditional coaching, training and technical courses don't always deliver.
Who is it for?
- Anyone wanting more practical application and understanding of mental skills and development in Sport and Exercise Performance
- Those involved with sports coaching, development or personal training, to enhance their coaching potential
- Governing bodies and/or individuals looking for quality, recognised CPD courses, to enhance personal and professional careers
- Personal trainers and Health Professionals inc Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Sports Masseur and all complementary therapists
- Professional players looking to move into coaching, training and management
- Sport psychologists, and psychotherapists and counsellors wanting to work with sports people
- Parents/youth sport organisers
- Managers, Performance Directors and those involved in support teams
- Business professionals looking for the competitive edge and support staff across the board
If you are involved in sport and fitrness, at whatever level, then we guarantee this training is something you can't afford to miss out on.... after all, sport isn't about being second best, it's about doing what ever it takes to get to the level that right for you!
Why choose the Inside Performance™ Sport NLP Course?
- Our trainers are Sport Specialists, all current or ex-sports people with over 20 years experience working with athletes from grassroots to Olympians
- They bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and credibility to the field of Sport NLP as certified Master Practitioners and Trainers.
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council, who regulate all accredited psychologists working as practitioners and chartered Sport and Exercist Psychologist with the British Psychological Society
- We are the only company to provide sport-specific NLP learning materials on all our NLP for Sport programmes.
- The Programme is nationally recognised as being of the highest standard, and as such, we have delivered these courses for governing bodies such as UK Sport, The ECB, The RFU, British Swimming, British Equestrian Federation, training some of the UK's best Coaches, Performance Directors and Managers to use these techniques for Beijing 2008, London 2012 and Rio 2018 Olympics, World Championships, World Cups and more..... oh, and there's a lot of fun, laughter and enjoyment on offer too!
... and, you don't need to be world class either ... yet ...- you just want to have the same knowledge and opportunities to get there if you choose!
- How to communicate effectively with different people and groups
- How to enhance your ability to coach, train, manage and succeed
- How to improve goal setting and to motivate teams and individuals
- How to understand and 'unlock' problems faced by your athletes and clients
- How to create states such as Confidence, Composure and Concentration (in fact, any state you want!)
- How to deal with doubts, worries, limiting beliefs and negative emotions that get in the way
- How to achieve sustained results over time
- How to use imagery, relaxation and 'The Zone' states
- How to apply the mindset for sport success
- How to recognise and coach people with different types of motivation
- How to gain a huge range of essential skills all under one umbrella!
- All the essential skills necessary to become a certified NLP Practitioner with our 6 day training, and if you take the 9 days, you'll not only gain training and certificates in Time Line Techniques and Hypnosis too, but you'll be eligible to join our NLP Master Practitioner course at a later date, should you choose..
So if you don't want to miss out on all the above, you need to get booked on NOW !
What do I do now?
... simply fill in the orange box form on this page and we'll send you all the information you'll need. Check out the dates and venue, and if this works, you can book now. Places do fill quickly, so the best time to book is now, before all the places are gone!
If you're interested in running one for your organisation, please contact us..
"This course really opened my mind to the power of the mind, and it's effective utilization within a sporting context. Incredibly useful, practical techniques which I will be using at work, with the family and in sport for myself and my teams. Thank You". Sarah Goss, Freelance Business & Performance Support
"One of the best training courses I have done. First rate tutor, good content and skills work. I both enjoyed and learnt from the course and I feel I have new skills now that I can use on a day to day basis" Bill Furniss, British Swimming
"A life-changing experience. I will use all of these new tools and add them to my method. My athletes will be very pleased, I'm sure!" Corinne Martin, Sport Psychologist Argentina, based in Colombia
"Very positive, thought provoking and I learnt some excellent tools to add to my armoury as a coach.” Keith Webb, Football Coach
"Relaxed, down to earth, not stuffy or too academic - keeps it real, which works for me. Tells it how it is!" Wayne M, Personal Trainer and Les Mills Instructor
"The course took me out of my comfort zone completely and introduced concepts and learning that I have not previously considered. I have thoroughly enjoyed the course, have related very well to Louise and her team and am already actively using my new skills in both my sporting and working life" Dave Jones, Business Owner & Cricket Coach
“From the perspective of learning, the best investment of time I have ever made. A real privilege to be part of the most dynamic and inspiring learning experience I have ever been involved in. Louise Deeley delivered the programme with professionalism, great knowledge and understanding of the world of elite performance sport and I would highly recommend the programme to any coach who is interested in becoming better” Gordon Lord, Head of Elite Coach Development, England and Wales Cricket Board
"This course provided me with exactly what I wanted. The skills learnt will enable me to better understand my pupils and influence them in a positive way. Louise's delivery is informative and professional, highlighted with anecdotes, humour and metaphors. I will definitely be using these skills with my tennis players." Maggie North, Tennis Development Manager, Surbiton High School
"THIS COURSE WAS EXCELLENT! It's amazing how much we actually covered in 9 days and especially looking back at what we didn't know about life on day 1!?! The pre-learning material was really good - I like the fact that not all the material was repeated and had assumed learning (as some courses just repeat stuff!) so the expectations of hitting the ground running was followed through (and meant we could cover more detail on the course) which was great!" Sally Newsom, PT, Gateshead, Northumbria
"This course has been a fantastic and life changing experience. It has challenged me further than I could have imagined and would recommend it to everyone" Ebony-Jewel Rainford-Brent, England Women's Cricketer, Director of Women's Cricket, Surrey CCC
"Excellent course which will benefit me both personally and professionally as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and Football scout" Andy Wiseman, Watford FC Scout & S & C Coach
“From start to finish as eye opening and fulfilling experience” Richard Hall, Development Officer, Surrey Cricket
" A thoroughly enjoyable course. Life altering for me, expelled some personal demons and set my life back onto a more positive and enjoyable path. Apart from learning the skills the personal benefit it has brought me has been immesurable. Thank you Louise and Inside Performance!" Martin P, PE Co-Ordinator, The un-named Secondary School!